Planned Parenthood Beliefs
• We believe in the right to sexual and reproductive self-determination that is non-coercive, non-exploitative, and responsible.
• We believe that the free and joyous expression of one’s own sexuality is central to being fully human.
• We believe in trusting individuals and providing them with the information they need to make well-informed decisions about sexuality, family planning, and childbearing.
• We believe that women should have an equal place at life’s table, and be respected as moral decision makers.
• We believe that children flourish best in families and communities where they are nurtured, honored, and loved.
• We believe in inclusion and diversity – and the power and knowledge they confer.
• We believe the future is global and that we are part of a global movement.
• We believe in the urgency of creating a sustainable world and living in peace with our planet.
• We believe in acting courageously. Especially as allies with marginalized community members.
• We believe in passion – for change, for justice, for caring, for living our convictions, and for confronting inhumane acts.
• We believe in action – to make things happen and to improve people’s lives and circumstances.
About Planned Parenthood of Delaware
Mission: Our mission is to actively promote reproductive health and responsible sexual behavior through the provision of comprehensive high quality education, counseling and medical services.
We support the availability of these services for all, including individuals whose access to other sources of help is limited. We promote public policy and understanding that supports reproductive health and family planning.
Services we provide: • Birth Control (including long-acting methods) • Emergency Contraception • Pregnancy Tests and Information on All Pregnancy Options • Prenatal Care • Annual Checkups • Breast and Cervical Cancer Screenings • Colposcopy • Abortion Services • STD Testing and Treatment • HIV testing • HPV vaccinations • Free Condoms • Gender Affirming Care • Evidence-Based, Medically Accurate, Shame Free Sex Education